Sunday, July 5, 2009

Durga Temple, Joshi Wadevale and Hyderabadi House !!!!!!!!



This Sunday, was Quite different, needless to say Sans music, Sans snooker and without those punks around, this Sunday marked a new beginning. I may call it a second Innings, Read a lot of Technical stuff through out the morning and put the brain to use after a long time, might be for the first time after 99, yes after those glorious school days, precisely March 15 1999. I jumped up from the chair and pumped my fists I could still recollect what I had learned in Trigonometry and also to huge extend Physics as well, the feel was out of the world, sheer joy !!!!!

To add icing to the cake, I decided to roam around the city , not M.G.Road, not to K.P or Camp but this time to a Temple, It's the temple of Goddess Kali's avatar and I would say it was mind blowing. The walk up the stairs, the calmness in the air, Kids running around, the flower vendors, just another world, where pleasure is long lasting, pains healed to a higher extend and Subconscious talking through the layer of a calmer conscious self. Climb up the stairs was not that tough but, the way up was kind of confusing as the steps lead you to one corner and then takes a steep turn towards the summit. The way up almost looked as if it was a park, could see couples everywhere, Some with Kids and some without. Kids added to the beauty, most of them for the first time realized that world is a place where they could run, Jump and fall down.I could see Kid's enjoying the most, flat's can only offer the 24/7 Security and a lift; but a childhood spent with nature Quite a dream!!!!. I remembered my childhood, with mom asking me to come out of the pond, then marching through the bushes with food in her hands asking me to have it there (It's fun to eat sitting on an Inflated tube, on the sides of a pond), at last coming to fetch me herself and after that the infamous hue and cry !!!!!. The Ganesha temple on the way up was another highlight, The Goddess was simply sensational, I sat spoke to myself and took resolutions, which might stay more than the usual Sunday swearing s !!!!.

With no plans and a cool head, I joined hands with my only partner till date, My Bike. Riding is fun and the weather made it a pleasure, The ride took me to "Joshi Wadevale", which I never saw till date, though FC Road is my second home in Pune. Vada Paav has a different version all together here, there are add ons and plug gins available other than the usual green chilly. I could not believe the fact that Even Vada Paav can be customized to this extend. Pune is vibrant, with a hep crowd, youngsters all over, you will never feel old here, but the City has it's own charm well above the hep and the "Yo" culture. Understanding takes time, I took six months ; so what , "I understood " and that's what is important.

No comments: