Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Realization !!!!!



I would always be amazed to see punks, wearing T-shirts printed with weird men, men with abnormal hair growth, who have a layer of Hash floating on their faces, like a layer of fat above boiled milk. With dark circles and tattoos, adding to the agony , I would rather be scared at them not me while looking @ the mirror. But things have taken a turn, a Sharp U turn, John Lennon's birthday and Google’s doodle has done the trick.

The last weekend, I thought about browsing on what’s up with Beatles and how come could they could claim their fame above god!!!!!. My friends, this blog is to all those young punks who sing Enrique, breathe Eminem, could cry a river for Justin Timberlake. If you have not listened to Beatles, you ain’t eligible to hum an English one, they are the ones, period.

Might be it’s late for me, cause I always avoided, these so called classics. But once you listen to Paul singing “Yesterday”, I am sure nothing else could match the feel, Enrique’s tears are just cat’s piss, take it from me, nothing personal, but rarely does a number gives you the complete feel without naked Chicks. If voice is magic, and music could create an aura of Invincibility, it’s only Beatles who could match those words. I am going to be a punk myself, I feel bad that I never wore a Beatles T-Shirt, never drank Irish whiskey and never screamed @ a concert.


Now go start downloading and listening to them. Beatles songs and trivia are worth the effort. This is what you must look out for :

• Beatles, famous than Jesus.( Interview with Beatles)
• The Man behind John Lennon’s murder.
• About the Song Hey Jude.
• Trivia behind Yesterday.
• Sexuality of Beatles manager and “ Hey you got to hide your love away”
• About Ringo Star.

Last but not least, most of their songs has something linked to real life and it’s fun finding out, Beatles equals magic!!!!!, you want to listen some.....

No comments: